For many of us, we have a constant quest for glowing, clear skin. With our hectic schedules it can be challenging to maintain a consistent skin care routine. But don’t fret, there is always hope and just about anyone can have great skin with just a little patience.. Here are 10 tips to help you achieve your skin goals!
- Mist moisturising water to boost hydration and calm the skin.
- Minimise acne scars with Dilo oil. Dilo extract is a soothing oil rich with antioxidants, its great for repairing and minimising acne scars.
- Exfoliate for longer. Do not scrub harder just do it for longer. This will give you a deeper cleanse.
- Reduce alcohol consumption. Drinking alcohol on a regular basis can cause more oil production and bigger pores (you will thank me)
- Always use a sun factor.
- Natural acne remedy – Apply a hot compress to your pimple for a few minutes, then apply hydrocortisone cream to deflate the bump DO NOT POP IT
- Skip intense heat to avoid redness in your skin. This includes saunas, steam rooms and spicy foods
- Layer your products correctly, starting from the lightest to the heaviest, oil is a heavy product as deceiving as that seems.
- Don’t use SPF at night time it will clog your pores
- Always double cleanse
The best way to get started is to pick 2 items on this list and incorporate them into your routine, then slowly start adding a few more week by week. Some weeks you will be better than others and that’s ok. Life is all about balance!
Make sure you don’t miss out – Sign up to “The Bare Facts” at barebeautyhouse.com